His love goes deeper!

Wow! We finished our first week of lecture on "Calling and Destiny". It has been such a good week and God has been teaching me a lot about my calling. And I've definitely had some ah-ha moments! God is so good. This song has definitely spoken a lot of truth into my life so I want to share it with you all :)
I also wanted to let you all know that I have really appreciated all the emails and facebook messages sending love and support. I seriously can't tell you how much it has meant to me. I can assure you-I am right in the center of God's will for my life. My soul is truly at peace.
I also wanted to share with you a new "feature" I've added to my blog! In the about me section on the right I will be updating you on things I need. Soooo if gift giving is your love language (or even if its not...) and you want to support me with gifts you can check out that section to know my specific needs and wants!
Sorry the post isn't longer but I have to go to a meeting!
Peace and love :)

Comments

Popular Posts