Faces to love!

We found out the outreach locations for our DTS yesterday. We were then given the opportunity to pray about where we felt God was leading us and had to turn in our choices in ranked order. The task was quite difficult for me, but thankfully the final decision is not up to me. The leadership staff now will pray about the decision and will announce the teams once they feel confident in the groups. I am really excited to find out officially where I will be going. Here are the faces of women from each of the locations :) (I can't say the names of the countries publicly.) I can't wait to love on the people there!!!

With this new sense of excitement also comes a reminder that I still do not have all the financial support I need for the outreach portion of my trip. If you feel led, please check out the information on the "about me" section in the right hand column to find out how you can give or contact me via facebook or email (kkulchar@live.olivet.edu). All your support (both financially and in prayers) are truly appreciated!
Peace and love from NZ :)

Comments

Popular Posts