Trampolines.

I have officially decided that I need to have a trampoline for the rest of my life. Its necessary. I get so much thinking, praying, and jumping done while I'm on the trampoline here and I absolutely love it. I have to admit, this week was a bit tough. It is the first week I have really felt homesick at all. Especially when I saw the picture on my dad's blog of our house with snow on the ground and Christmas lights up! I love snow. And as much as I love the warm weather here, it just doesn't seem like Christmastime without winter coats and the advent calendar my parents made (although...I have introduced everyone here to the family tradition of counting down the days until Christmas...21 more days til Christmas! 21 more days til Jesus' BIRTHDAY!!!). I have had quite a bit of fun around here despite the homesickness. Last weekend I went to Narnia!!! Its called Castle Hill and its a dreamland for those of us who like to try their hands at bouldering. Not to mention we got to go to Cave stream, and underground river we got to hike through. It was a lot of fun :) So this post is mostly going to be photos from that day. But yesterday I also got to hike with a couple other YWAMers around Mt. Oxford to a waterfall. It was a lot of fun. Especially when Joanna and I had to escape from the Orcs. 
Enjoy the pictures!
 Johnathan and I conquering the second boulder :)
 Me, Katie M., Chris, and Sam!
 Sonya (one of my outreach teammates) and I.
NARNIA!!!!
Right before heading into Cave Stream. 
This last one isn't from Castle Hill, but its my entire school together in one picture :) (The backpackers DTS that is here right now isn't included).

Peace and love!

Comments

Popular Posts