Hope of a Reunion.

This week is so bittersweet. I think I've cried more this week than I have the whole DTS.
I am amazed at how God's love has been woven throughout this week. I am sad because I am leaving behind amazing friendships. We have become family here at Oxford. We have laughed, cried, been vulnerable, shown grace, loved, challenged, encouraged, danced, sang, prayed, worshipped, learned, and grown...all of it together. Nothing can ever replicate this time. Never again will we all be together again here on earth. And yet, in the midst of it all God is giving me an incredible peace and joy. We have an incredible hope. We have a reunion unlike any other awaiting us for eternity! God has done so much in each of our lives, I can't imagine keeping it to ourselves. We have to take it to the nations! We have to go!
Tonight we have the commissioning service. We will gather together once more to send each other off in prayer. I'm sure that tears will come. But they aren't sad. They are joyful. We have been abundantly blessed and now its time to share the blessing with the world.
JDTS, BDTS, and all the amazing people who have been here at YWAM Oxford during this season-I love you all very much and will miss you lots. I can't wait for our reunion :)
God's peace and love.

Comments

Popular Posts