Middle Earth to the Middle East.

This is the last week of lecture phase here in Oxford. It's incredibly bittersweet and difficult to believe that in less than a week I will be flying to the Middle East with my team. (We fly out from here on Sunday at 8:30pm). Keep us all in your prayers! And specifically pray for me for discernment. I'm starting to really sense that God is leading me to Asia after DTS. He is doing so much in my life. It is incredible. But prayers are ALWAYS greatly appreciated.
God's peace and love!

Comments

  1. Hey Katie, this is really neat. I saw the title of your blog and I had to read. So you are in NZ? That's so cool. So what are you doing with YWAM? I am also going overseas this January to student teach in Uganda for about five months. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts