Face of Excitement.

This is my face of excitement.
Why, you may ask, do I have this face of excitement today?
God has provided ALL my outreach funds!!!!!!
This past week I was blessed by several large gifts. This morning during prayer the leaders asked all of us who still didn't have all our funds in if they could put our names on a white board with the amount we owed next to it (we agreed). I didn't have a chance to tell them about the money that had come in this past week but I thought I still owed quite a bit more so I figured I would just tell them to change the amount once they showed us. Well they turned the board around...and I have almost the exact amount I need!!!!! I was sooo excited :)  I am so blessed by all of you that have given, prayed, given more, and prayed even more. You truly have been a part of this mission and I am so thankful for all that you have done. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Peace, love, and be blessed! :)

Comments

Popular Posts