Core.

I hesitate to do public acknowledgment of people because inevitably you leave someone out and they are hurt and offended. So to preface this posting, I want to say that I am thankful for every, single, one of my supporters, friends, and family and my intention is not to diminish what other people are doing for me, it is simply to say thank you to these wonderful people in my life.
See I have this group I call my core. They are my prayer warriors back home. They are some of my dearest friends. They are the ones I can go to no matter what. And I am so blessed and thankful for each one of them.
So dearest core,
I love you all dearly and am so thankful for your prayers and encouragement. I am truly blessed to know each one of you! An email thanking you just doesn't suffice!
Ps- KT you better do 5 sit-ups. Core. Do another 5. ;)

My Prayer Warrior (LIMPY!)- Jen :) (PS-Don't think about penguins.)
 The Southern Belle and Wonderful RA-Rebecca :) (PS-Why do we have no pictures together???)
 My Long Distance, Long Lasting Friend- Jill :) (PS-Yes, this picture is from high school haha)
The Farmer's Daughter (And My Lovely Roomie)-Anna :) (PS- I wish I had the picture of you on the floor with all the food that you and Sarah threw on the ground in the corner of our kitchen...haha.)
Beautiful, Bible-studyer- Brittany :) (PS-I swore we had a picture together...but you look beautiful without me!)
Mi Amiga de Autobus y Eternal Secret Hermana- KT :) (PS-We were so ridiculous. Who am I kidding? We ARE so ridiculous. I love it.)
Friend through Thick and Thin- Cara (We were so hardcore. I can't even begin to list of all the wonderful memories we have together!)
My Best Friend-Liz :) (I read this quote today and I thought of you.
"We all let people into our lives, but you will find that really good friends let you into your own." Thank you for doing that for me.)
 
May God bless you with amazing friends like he has blessed me.
Peace and Love :)

Comments

Popular Posts