Send me.

I've been an avid blog reader for a while but have always been nervous to create my own. 1-Because I really don't have time to keep up with it. 2-Sometimes it makes me nervous to share my thoughts with other people. 3-I think I'm funny. But I know I'm probably not half as funny as I think I am.Which is dangerous when you're sharing your thoughts in a public community. haha.
But in the past year and half God has been teaching me a lot about vulnerability and with my upcoming trip to New Zealand, realistically I know this is a good form of communication. So here we go. I'm blogging.
Weird.
But exciting.
I don't really know where God is leading me. But I have a lot of money to raise. And a lot of changes to endure before I get there. And I know that God will get me where I need to be. So to start out I'll begin with a simple prayer.
Lord, send me.

Comments

Popular Posts