New home!

This past Sunday we moved to a new home!!!  It is a mis-ary's house and the atmosphere is so much more peaceful and as a result we are feeling a lot more rested and relaxed when we're at home :) The house even has a pr@yer room!!!! PTL :)
Our opportunities here are starting to open up and as we speak I am helping to design paintings that we are going to be doing in two Sunday school classes. I am really excited about the chance to do artwork and to help out a local chrch! In addition, we have begun working with another organization that gives adults with disabilities the chance to work each day. They make a variety of products from candles and candle holders to greeting cards and bookmarks. The atmosphere there is so joyous and it is so nice to join with the people there in laughter and smiles despite the language barrier :)
Papa has been teaching me a lot here. The biggest lesson I am learning is that I have to rely on him for my strength. Especially with the lack of sleep, Papa has been continually reminding me that it is in my weakness that He uses me the most.
Hopefully our internet will be up and running soon so that I can give a more detailed update and give a much better testimony to what Papa is doing in and through me here!
Be blessed with His Peace and Love today!

Comments

Popular Posts