i must share.

So I read this article today and my heart was broken. I know its long, but seriously, it is so important to know about this stuff so I encourage you to read it. National Geographic-Child Brides

For those of you who choose not to read it, its an article about girls who are married as young as 5. Can you imagine? Five year olds don't even understand what marriage is. Five years old can't multiply, or divide. Five year olds can barely write their own names. And yet in some places in the world they're expected to be married? That is injustice.
And in 27 days I'll be leaving to try to stop it. Keep me in your prayers!
Peace and love.

Comments

  1. This made me angry, sad, and motivated all at the same time. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts