World, I am not done with you yet.

After several months of pr@yer. Lots of emails. More pr@yer. And LOTS of trust, I am super excited to publicly announce the next step of my adventures overseas....I am going to Cambodia!



Early on in DTS, Papa put it on my heart to go to Cambodia and so, I have been pr@ying about going to Cambodia since the end of October. At first I was hesitant because at that point I didn't even have all my funds for DTS and the thought of raising more money seemed overwhelming and nearly impossible. I continued to pr@y about it though. The more I tried to push the thought out of my mind, the more Papa reminded me of my calling to go there in this coming season by swinging open lots of doors.

As I have contacted various organization there, Papa has opened the door for me to work with an organization called Daughters of Cambodia. They provide opportunities for both healing and job training for women who have been rescued from sex trafficking. (You should definitely click on the link to hear more about their heart for these women!) Not only will I have the opportunity to spend time interceding for the women there, but I will also be able to work with their social work department! The more I pray about it, the more convinced I am that I am supposed to go. I feel like my time there will shed a lot of light on my future plans. The work they are doing in Cambodia is definitely the type of work I see myself doing long term and I so excited about this opportunity to help out for a few weeks.

I will be heading to Cambodia from NZ and staying there for just under 4 weeks before returning to NZ for a few days of rest and then...HOME! As excited as I am to be home with the people I love, I know that Papa is leading me to Cambodia for this tim. I'm not quite done traveling and serving the world yet.  Continue to pr@y for me as I prepare for my time there and wrap up my time in NZ.

I'll leave you with this. Papa asks us to love him with all of our hearts, minds, and and strength. He can ask us to do that because He has already loved us with all of His heart, with all of His mind, and with all of His strength. It's mind blowing. Live in that truth today!

Peace and love!


Comments

Popular Posts