Time flies!

Wow! I can't believe its been over a month since I've updated my blog. For all you avid followers out there...I apologize! But also...there's not a ton to update you guys on. So here's a snapshot of what's been going on in the past month

1) I reached the halfway point! That's right I have over $5000 :) Which is truly an amazing blessing. I am so thankful for all of you who have given me money, for those of you who have prayed for me, and for those of you who have helped out in any other way. God is providing...sometimes slower than I imagined he would haha... but he is definitely providing.
2) I bought my plane tickets!!! My departure date is official. I leave Thursday September 29 at 12:30 pm from Midway :) From there I go to Denver, then Los Angeles, Melbourne Australia, and finally Christchurch New Zealand. Woop!
3) I got my second shipment of t-shirts. I still have quite a few t-shirts left so if you're interested, check out the design below and email me the size you want (kkulchar@live.olivet.edu)
4) I'm still collecting cell phones. I've gotten about $80 from cell phone recycling and am hoping to double my profit on the next shipment. If you have old cell phones you want to donate, let me know!
5) I emailed several churches in the area asking them if I could do any work around their buildings...unfortunately its pretty much been a failure. Although about 5 churches responded to my email, most of my original contacts have told me to talk to another person at the church and I haven't heard from any of them.
PR (prayer request): I could really use prayer for wisdom. In particular, prayer for wisdom to know how to raise more funds.
So that's pretty much what's been going on.
Peace and love :)

Comments

Popular Posts