Back to El Salvador!


God has been working in some incredible ways these past few years. Although it has definitely been challenging, God has been faithful to me and to the call he has placed on my life. I have been working for Willow Creek for over a year now and recently became a part of a new department. As I have built relationships and gotten connected at church, it has opened up several opportunities to be involved in our global ministries, a huge passion area of mine. I am so excited to announce that I have been blessed with a new opportunity, to go on a serving trip back to El Salvador! Earlier this year, I was able to co-lead a team of high schoolers on a construction project just outside El Salvador's capitol city. The experience was amazing-full of laughter, sweat, and encounters with God. This trip will be a little bit different because I will simply get to be a participant along with several other experienced mission trip leaders. In addition, I will be able to reconnect with a few of the El Salvadorian men and women whom I met earlier this year- investing in the relationships on a deeper level.

I will need some of you to partner with me financially. I am definitely investing in this trip on my own, but will need your help to raise all of the funds. If you desire to help me financially, you can contact me directly so that I can get you all the information about your gift being tax deductible. 

I also need each of you to partner with me in prayer. Pray for safety in travels. Pray for our leaders, Matt and Trinity. Pray for our team. Pray for the partnering organization, Enlace, and the church we will be working with. Finally, pray for God to move in ways far beyond our imagination!

 Here are some pictures from my trip to El Salvador earlier this year.



Peace and love!


Comments

Popular Posts