One Year.

One year ago today I was landing in New Zealand, beginning the journey of a lifetime. It is incredible to be reminded of all that God has done for me in the past year. He has taught me so much. He has spoken in and through me. He has loved me.
This moment of remembrance is bittersweet. Part of me misses my time overseas. Part of me is so grateful to be back near family and friends in the States. Part of me knows my time was filled with many trials. Part of me is so blessed by those struggles. Part of me wants to go back. Part of me knows that time is sacred and can never be reproduced.
And so as I sit here a bit confused, not knowing exactly how to feel, not knowing exactly how to reflect  on this past year and on the place that God has brought me to. I know one thing...I can be incredibly, abundantly, overwhelmingly thankful.
Peace and Love.

Comments

Popular Posts