Lack of words

Since I've been home, I've had an incredibly difficult time expressing myself in words. Even in my journal there is a significant decrease in the frequency and length of my entries. It's frustrating. Writer's block at it's worst.
But as they say, pictures are worth a 1000 words.

Akaroa, NZ

The view from the lookout in Oxford, NZ (one of my favorite getaways)

Amy, Kathryn, me, and Becca in Hamner Springs, NZ

One of my favorite places in the entire world. Castle Hill, NZ.

Punakiki, NZ-home of the pancake rocks!

The women's side of the Western Wall. Jerusalem, Israel

Inside the Shepherd's Field Church. Beit Zahour, Israel (right outside Bethlehem)

The security "fence" separating Palestine and Israel. Bethlehem, Israel

The Church of the Nativity Bethlehem, Israel

The cave in which the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Qumran, Israel.

A cross near one of the first churches in the world. Between Jericho and Bethlehem, Israel.

Looking out over The Dead Sea with Jordan in the distance. Israel

The amphitheater in Cesarea on the Mediterranean Sea. Near Haifa, Israel

Stones from the temple that date back to the time of Jesus. Near Peter's house in Capernaum, Israel.  

The entrance to the Daughters Day Center where I spent the majority of my time volunteering in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. 

The street leading to Psar Toul Tom Poung (The Russian Market). Phnom Penh, Cambodia 
Looking at the Mekong River from The Riverfront. Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

A small way to express my gratitude for all your support. Thank you! Ashley River Gorge, NZ.
Peace and love.

Comments

Popular Posts