people :)

I am getting soooooo excited for my trip overseas! Its in less than 6 weeks that I will be on a plane to New Zealand. Crazy.
But one thing I didn't consider is how hard it would be to say goodbye to everyone here. This weekend I was able to hang out with my family for a wonderful vacation on Lake Michigan. It was seriously amazing. But it was really hard to say goodbye. So because I love pictures... here are some pictures of people I love. And already miss dearly!!! (but don't worry if you're not included...like Jen and Kyle...I still love you and miss you too!!!! these are just the pictures I have)

Adorable Ava

Goofball Emma and best aunt ever Diana  (with her favorite person...Elmo)
my amazing older brother and his puppies (Lt. Javier, Lord Nugget, and Fergie Ferg...who didn't make the photo)

my favorite sister in law Sarah Danger.

My hero...my daddy.
Dr. Jen :)



And these are more amazing people in my life that I am so sad that I will have to say goodbye to soon.

Spunky Torrie (who I don't have a picture of)

So stinkin cute Connor
Precious little Kate Kate :)

Model Logan haha

my dear bestie Jilleth
My incredible. incredible. incredible. best friend liz.
my b.e.a.utiful mom.

Love you all!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts