One step closer...

It has been so hot here these past few days. I'm living in Bourbonnais this summer with a wonderful family (almost identical to mine. girl, boy, girl, boy...and the third child's name is Kate. She might be my favorite haha). Its just so hard to believe I'm a college graduate. Last weekend my parents came down for a few days and cheered me on as I walked across the stage in the hideous gown and super awkward square hat, but I did have a medal. It was pretty cool..haha.
Here are some pics :)


Main point..My summer has begun! And I'm a college graduate!
Which also means that YWAM and New Zealand are one step closer. Which is very exciting. Very exciting :)
And my fundraising is going pretty well. I have about $4000. Praise the Lord! So now I have 4 months to get $6000 more. Which in my mind is a lot. But for God. Its not.
But if anyone has any ideas about any other ideas to fundraise...it would be greatly appreciated.
Peace and love :)

Comments

Popular Posts